Engineer, Manufacturing Process - Urgent Position - #5240728
Celestica de Mexicali, S.A de C.V.
We are hiring an ambitious Engineer, Manufacturing Process to join our incredible team at Celestica de Mexicali, S.A de C.V. in Mexicali, B.C..
Growing your career as a Full Time Engineer, Manufacturing Process is a great opportunity to develop competitive skills.
If you are strong in presentation, people management and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Engineer, Manufacturing Process at Celestica de Mexicali, S.A de C.V. today!
Descripción y detalle de las actividades
Job Summary: The Engineer, Manufacturing Process is responsible for designing, developing, deploying and optimizing processes for manufacturing to achieve quality cost and delivery goals for Celestica and its customer’s products. Detailed Description: Performs tasks such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Design, develop, and implement new manufacturing processes to support customer products.
- Develop application software and tooling for a series of complex machines and mechanical process steps within a manufacturing sector.
- Execute with support, capability of machines and process steps using Design of Experiments and statistical methods to ensure maximum utilization of critical resources, maximum throughput, minimum cost and capacity growth; involves integrating equipment, people, material flow, and information systems.
- Solve technical product, process, component, and related problems that affect the efficient operation and/or manufacture of products.
- Provide feedback to product designers on suitability of designs for manufacturability with supervision.
Experiencia y requisitos
- Project Management - Ability to manage a single line engineering project with a limited number of participants.
Create a project/change management plan, establish and distribute project roles, and communicate what is needed from the project participants in order to make the project successful.
- Leadership - Demonstrate "Individual Leadership Behaviors" as per Celestica Leadership Imperatives.
- Financial Acumen / Business Planning -Solid understanding of Celestica’s budgeting and accounting system and the cost accounting practices relevant to engineering work.
Always act with the awareness of your work's impact on financial results. Communicate clearly and timely all aspects of your work that may have an influence on the profitability of the project and/or what is necessary for proper accounting and controlling. The following competencies may also be required and performed with help or under supervision: Coaching/Mentoring; Communication/Negotiation/Presentation; Creative
Problem Solving; Customer Interaction/Stakeholder Management; Quality & Lean; Working Effectively with Others; D/PFMEA; 8D/Corrective Action; Equipment Safety; Design of Experiments (DOE).
● Excellent benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Competitive salary
Para solicitar este empleo, debe autorizarse en nuestro sitio web. Si aún no tiene una cuenta, regístrese.Publicar currículum